BubblePipeMediaBubblePipeMedia

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

FUZZY TOILET SEAT - choco FUZZY TOILET SEAT - choco

I liked the pacing of the beginning, but you lost me at the TV scene. I've just seen too many "I'm being reminded of what I don't want to think of when I watch the TV" Also, it seeemed to lose it's humor after she put the chocolate bar down. I liked the pacing of the drug scenes though. That was great stuff. And, coincidentally, pretty much exactly how I feel about chocolate pudding.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

Great animation, decent voice work, but the pacing needs a bit more omph. Good stuff though.

The Moleman The Moleman

Is there anyway to rate animation and content separately? I'm giving the animation a 5 but the content a 2.

DopamineDeficiency DopamineDeficiency

an interesting idea, but I wish the the snare and kick were much lower in the mix. I'm having a hard time hearing the cool stuff going on in the background. This piece would be good for a dungeon crawler, but as it is, the snare would drive me nuts after a while, even without the volume. Maybe put some more variety in noticeable effects on the snare? Still, cool piece.

BDPooMan responds:

I appreciate the input. I was really trying to add more depth with this one and have a fuller sound. I just amped up the volume on my drums in this track from my last one having heard they were weak sounding. Now to find the balance! Thanks for the input man!

- [ALBUM] - Safeball - [ALBUM] - Safeball

I'm a huge fan of this mix of styles. You make it work very well.

Amiga D00m Amiga D00m

This is all sorts of old school groovy!! I wish there was no quote at the beginning. While I've never been a fan of soundbites, this piece would also be really good for looping. Great job!